HEALGEN ANTIGEN TEST
Why Healgen Antigen Kits (advantages plus certs)
- Results within 15 minutes
- Facilitates patient treatment decisions quickly
- Simple, time-saving procedure
- Screen anywhere
- No equipment needed
- High sensitivity and specificity
- Assists in the control of viral infection
- Easy to use
- Bulk discounts available
This test is also authorised for Entry to France from the UK. Please click here to check: https://uk.ambafrance.org/List-of-antigen-tests-authorized-for-entry-to-France-from-UK-29434
Process To Test / Apply
Process to Test / Apply
- POSITIVE – The presence of two lines as control line (C) and test line (T) within the result window indicates a positive result.
- NEGATIVE* – The presence of only control line (C) within the result window indicates a negative result.
- INVALID – If the control line (C) is not visible within the result window after performing the test, the result is considered invalid. Some causes of invalid results are because of not following the directions correctly or the test may have deteriorated beyond the expiration date. It is recommended that the specimen be re-tested using a new test.
In that case procedures need to be followed after a positive result
- Self isolation
- Obtain a covid test